When your to-do list is as long as your arm, the best thing you can have is a quick and easy vegetarian dinner recipe.
Returning home from a long day at work can be exhausting, especially when you have another task for cooking your own dinner.
But there are many top easy vegetarian dinner ideas that can help you unwind the right way!
Lucky for you, you don’t even need to hunt around for an exciting, easy recipe that will charge up the taste buds and still be ready in no time.
The top 5 quick vegetarian dinner ideas are here, ready for your perusal.
Top 5 Dinner – #1 – Veggie Stir-fry
With this Veggie Stir-fry, you can recreate the magic of Chinese takeout in your own kitchen with very minimum ingredients and time. This is among the ideal easy dinner ideas for kids.
- In a big pan add 1 tablespoon of oil and add chopped mushrooms, bell peppers and baby corn. When they begin to soften, add the broccoli and stir fry that. Once that is done, remove them from the pan.
- Again in that same pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and sauté the garlic and ginger until fragrant. Then add sesame seed and reduced sodium soya sauce and mix that well.
- Once you have mixed that well, add all the other ingredients and give it a good sauce and serve it with any rice of your choice.
Top 5 Dinner – #2 – Upgraded Vegetarian Ramen
This is among the list of easy dinner ideas for two that you can literally make in just 5 minutes. Give your ramen a twist with this easy yeti super tasty and fulfilling dinner.
- In a pot with 2 cups of boiling water and then add the ramen seasoning packet (or use stock instead of the sachet, if you have it) and also a tablespoon of butter. Stir that until the butter melts and then add the ramen noodle cube, spring onions, bok choy, tofu and mushrooms for the final min.
- Cook that until the noodles become tender for 2 minutes. Pour the ramen into a bowl.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, then drizzle with the sauce or sesame oil provided with the noodles, and chili sauce, if using.
Top 5 Dinner – #3 – Spiced carrot & lentil soup
A delicious carrot and lentil soup bowl is the perfect warming dish for winter days.
Nutritious, frugal and filling, dinner option will warm up your heart after a long day at work.
When I came across this recipe on Fuss Free Flavours blog while commuting back home after work, I knew I had to give it a try.
After trying it for the first time on a Wednesday night, it became my family’s favorite.
Top 5 – #4 Vegetarian Crunch-wrap Supreme
A crunchy wholesome vegetarian wrap is all you need to fill up your heart and soul after a long day. I found the recipe on loveandgoodstuff’s blog page and it gave me the perfect recipe for a wholesome dinner.
Ready in: 20 minutes
Recipe by: LoveAndGoodStuff
Bonus: fun to make and eat
681 calories per serving
Top 5 – #5 – Tofu scramble
Tofu scramble, a vegetarian alternative to scrambled eggs. It’s so easy to make, high in protein, and ready in 15 minutes with only 4 ingredients!
You can follow these below-mentioned easy steps to prepare this warm dinner –
- Chop the tofu and use a fork to crumble it into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat some oil in a pan or a large skillet and add the tofu and add turmeric powder, salt, and ground black pepper. t
- Stir and cook over medium-high heat for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve your tofu scramble immediately over some toasts and topped it with fresh parsley.
These Top 5 vegetarian dinner recipes are millennial friendly and will warm up your spirit after a hectic day at work.
Do share your dinner pictures and feedback with us! <3
Also, you can checkout other articles :